All driver maintains an extensive archive especailly in Windows 10 drivers available for free download. Over years of experience, get easiest way DI524 that works for Windows 10 and it adds over hundreds of new drivers to our sites on each day.
- For downloading, select the best match for your device that suits you. And then give a one click onto the Download button.
- Need help? Get ready to discuss driver problems and ask for help from our community on our Free router forum. We find the best for you.
- Method 1 for DI524 that able to work with Windows 10 as stated below:
- I suggest you to run Network troubleshooter and check. If it helps.
- Then press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.
- After this type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the given Control Panel.
- Then give a click to view all on the left navigation pane.
- While to do this, click on a Network troubleshooter.
- Then again, click to an Advanced on the Network troubleshooter, as in a dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).
- Now select or go to the Next and follow the on screen instruction complete the Network troubleshooter.
- Method 2 for troubleshooting this errors as listed here:
- I suggest you to update network driver and check.
- Press Windows key + X and select
- Now click on Network adaptor and right click on it and
update the driver.
- Make a Configuration method on D-LINK DL-524 router
- Open the router’s web configuration page and log in as admin. Default IP address of router is 192.168.0.1.
At the HOME screen click on WAN button on the left side.
In “WAN Settings” part choose option Others and then choose option PPTP.
- Then choose Dynamic IP. Fill the VPN server IP address xx.xxx.xxx.xxx (USE IP INSTEAD HOSTNAME!) To get VPN servers’ IP addresses you need to contact support and request currently available addresses.
- PPTP Account is your LimeVPN Username and PPTP Password is your LimeVPN Password (type it twice). All other values should stay at default values.
- Click on Apply button. Wait for rebooting router and then test if internet is working and IP address has changed. (You can test it at LimeVPN home page you can find your current IP at the top left corner of the screen.
- If the above method does not fix the issue, I recommend you to contact to the service provider for further assistance.
- Hope this helps better. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.