When we got a wireless router we didn't have a laptop. the tech secured the wi-fi and wrote down the password my husband misplaced it now i have a tablet and i am unable to connect to the internet(wi-fi) so how can i find out the password or reset it without the old password?
Follow these below steps...
1. Open an Internet browser on your computer and Enter one of the following URLs into the address bar of your Internet browser: "https://www.routerlogin.net" "https://www.routerlogin.com" https://192.168.1.1" or https://192.168.0.1."
2. Enter the current username and password for your router into the fields provided.
3. Delete the current password from the field labeled "Passphrase" located below "Security Options."
4. Enter a new password of your choice into the "Passphrase" field.
5. Click on the "Apply" button at the bottom of the window then click on "Logout." The password for your Netgear router will now be officially changed.
How Do I Find The Password To My Netgear Router?