Reset My NETGEAR WiFi Extender WN3000RPV3:
If you are experiencing problems in using your Netgear Wifi Extender Wn3000rpv3 and is losing connection frequently, then the best thing for you to do is to reset your router.
There are various situations under which a user is forced to rest the router such as misconfiguring of password, entering wrong password. If you have come across similar kind of problems, then you must learn how to reset my Netgear Wifi extender Wn3000rpv3.
Here are Some of the Steps to Hard Reset Netgear wn3000rpv3 Router:
By Using the Reset Button on Netgear wn3000rpv3-
- First of all turn on the router.
- Now, take a paper clip or a sharp pen and press the button of reset. Keep on holding it for the next 7 seconds.
- As soon as the on/off button starts blinking, leave the reset button. Now, wait for your router to get started again.
- When the router will restart, then the light that was blinking earlier will turn solid.
Alternate Option of 30-30-30 Reset on Netgear wn3000rpv3 Router-
If you feel that the above-mentioned instructions don’t work out for you, then you can use the option of 30-30-30 reset.
- If the power button is turned on, then press and hold the button of reset for at least 30 seconds.
- Simultaneously, take out the power plug of the router from the wall and keep on holding the reset button.
- Then, in the last 15 seconds plug it back again to the power source and keep on holding the button of reset for 30 seconds.
This is basically the process of factory resetting the router. If none of the above-mentioned steps to reset my Netgear Wifi extender Wn3000rpv3 work out for you, then contact router services to get the best assistance.