There is no need to get worried if you lost Belkin router CD as other ways are also available to install Belkin router.
Let's see how to install Belkin router using manual setup -
- First of all, disconnect your internet modem and Belkin router from the power source.
- Now, take an ethernet cable and connect your Belkin router to internet modem. Plug ethernet cable into modem’s ethernet port and Belkin router’s Internet port.
- You have to again reconnect your internet modem to power supply.
- After connecting modem to the power source, plug Belkin router to the power supply.
- Take another ethernet cable for connecting your PC directly to Belkin router. You can plug an ethernet cable into any the port labeled as “Ethernet”. By doing
- Next, launch Internet Explorer then type “192.168.2.1” in the browser’s address bar and hit Enter button.
- You are now prompted to Belkin router setup page where you have to enter login credentials. After entering the username hit Login that is appearing in the upper right corner (Don’t type anything in the password field).
- Now, you are redirected to Belkin router setup page. At this page, move to Internet WAN section, locate the “Connection type” and tap on it. After choosing your internet connection hit Next. Although “Dynamic” is the common connection type that is used by ISP. If you have any confusion about choosing your connection type then contact ISP for more details.
- Enter the connection details that are provided by your ISP. After this, apply the changes by clicking on Save button.
- At last, check your “Internet Connection” status and confirm that it is displaying as “Connected”.
Now your Belkin N150 wireless router is successfully connected to the internet. If any problem arises while applying above procedure then drop a message here, I will feel glad to help you. If you require professional assistance for Belkin router then feel free to ask Belkin Router Technical Support Number.