How to reset DLink router? because i set my configuration on DLink router as an access point instead of router. And now the my DLink router does work.
Launch your internet browser (Internet Explorer Mozilla Firefox Google Chrome etc)
1. Go to (or type on the url address box) https://192.168.0.1
2. You should see the webpage of the D-link Log-in Page
--> Type in the following defaults:
--> User Name: admin
--> Press the "Log In" button
3. Click Manual Internet Connection Setup button on the bottom of the page
4.Choose your internet connection type under My Internet Connection Type is
--> Dynamic IP (DHCP) - Automatic Connection
--> PPPoE - User Name and Password
--> Static IP - Fixed IP
5. Click the Clone your PC's MAC Address button on the bottom of the page
6. Click Save Settings on the top of the page
7. Time to configure your Wireless Network Settinsg
8. Click Wireless Settings on the Left Column
--> Click the Manual Wireless Network Setup button
9. Change the Wireless Network Name / SSID to any name of your choice (Example: MyWifi)
10. Change the Security Mode to WPA-Personal
11. WPA Mode select Auto WPA or WPA2
12. Cipher Type to TKIP and AES
13. Under Pre-shared Key enter any 8 to 63 character alphanumeric password
14.This will serve as your Wifi Password. Make sure to take it down so you won't forget.
15. Click Save Settings button on the top of the page
How to Configure DLink Wireless Router Dir 600L?
Ans: Your D-Link router's browser-based wireless settin...
Ans: No matter you are using Dlink router or any o...
Ans: If you are trying to install Dl524 router firmware...
Ans: Now the routers become necessity of our life allow...
Ans: To download the application for D-Link ...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|
Technical Support Toll Free 1-800-214-6802 For Instant Help