Hi buddy, I have a NETGEAR router for last 4months but I need to configure my setting so I want to disable dhcp on netgear wireless router and I tried many attempt but unable to resolve. So can anyone have any solution
You can disable the DHCP server feature on your Netgear router by following given below steps:
1. You need to Launch an Internet Browser into your computer or wireless devices that is connected to the network.
2. Then type http:/www.routerlogin.net, http:/www.routerlogin.com or you can type yours router's IP address.The default IP address for your Netgear router is 192.168.0.1.A login screen is displayed.
3. Then you need to enter the router user name and password.The user name is admin and the default password is password.
4. Then you need to select ADVANCED>Setup>Lan Setup.
5. Then you need to clear the Use Router as DHCP Server checkbox as shown in above figure.
6. Then at last you need to click the Apply button. By following the above steps you can disable DHCP server feature on your netgear router.
Disable dhcp on Netgear Router, Netgear Disable dhcp