I have an iPod that connects to the wireless Internet, and a Netgear router that provides wireless. I have lost the password, and cannot connect to my network. I do not know what to do.
Go into the Network and sharing center and next to the little house click on Home network then click on the top selection Home network then click on View or change HomeGroup settings them select view or print the homegroup password and there it is.
1. Open the web browser that you use: Firefox Google Chrome or Internet Explorer and type in the IP address for your router and press Enter.
2. A window will open and then type in your routers default username and password and press Enter again
Username and Password can be located on the side or bottom of your router
3. Navigate to the Wireless SecurityNetwork Security Settings Tab and open to locate or change your WEP or WPA Security Passphrase.
Use WPA because it provides better security.
4. Write this Security Passphrase down and put it in a safe place to access when needed.
5. Save settings and close your browser.
If you don't know or can't find the password then on the back of the router there is a reset button that you hold in for 30 seconds and it will reset the router to factory settings and the routers address is usually on the bottom of the router.
What Do I Do If I Forgot My Netgear Wifi Password?
Ans: Here are steps for netgear router setup- netgear r...
Ans: Hello Kev, you have to configure Netgear router wi...
Ans: Reset Process of NETGEAR N900 Router: In the grow...
Ans: If you are looking for a way through which you can...
Ans: The Internet is the basic need nowadays. Without...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|