I need to change the password and Name of my netgear router. How do I go abouth this? Please help much appreciated.
You should follow these below points...
1. Launch an Internet browser on your computer.
2. Type one of the following URLs into the address bar of your Internet browser: "www.routerlogin.net" "www.routerlogin.com" 192.168.1.1" or 192.168.0.1."
3. Type in your router's current username and password into the fields provided.
4. Click on the tab labeled "Advanced" and click on the "Setup" tab on the left.
5. Click on "Wireless Setup.
6. Delete the current password next to the field labeled "Passphrase" under the "Security Options" section.
7. Type in a new password of your choice then click on "Apply" at the top of the Wireless Setup window. The password for your Netgear Genie router has now been changed.
8. Exit out of the Netgear Genie router interface.
What If I Forgot My Router Password Netgear?
Ans: The Internet is the basic need nowadays. Without...
Ans: Mostly of the networks must requires to disconnect...
Ans: In Order To Setup Netgear Router Without Cd Check ...
Ans: To fix limited connection problem in Netgear route...
Ans: Try these possible fixes if your Nighthawk X6 AC30...
|Awarded a Best Answer||10 points|
|Answer Questions||2 points|
|Choose a Best Answer||3 points|
Technical Support Toll Free 1-800-214-6802 For Instant Help