When you connect your all-in-one printer to the wireless network using a Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO Router, you need to configure your router security to WPA2-AES instead of TKIP, to resolve this issue.
Configuring your wireless printer to your Belkin wireless router is pretty easy and can be done by following these steps.
1. Make sure your Printer and Belkin router are connected to the power outlet and all the drivers for both the devices, printer and Belkin router are installed. Also, connect the Printer to your computer if your device gas a USB cable.
2. Go to the Control Panel of your computer and click on Printers & Hardware Device.
3. On the main page of Printer & hardware devices, click on add a new printer, device.
4. Your computer will now search for any nearby devices, select the name of your Printer from the list
5. A setup wizard for installing the Printer device will appear, follow the instructions on -screen to complete the installation setup. Make necessary changes in terms of connection,
6. Once the installation is complete, go to your printer's screen and select the wifi, all the nearby SSID will appear, select your home network, from the list and enter the password of your wifi. Now you have connected your printer to wifi. If these does not work chances are, one or the other driver responsible for connectivity has malfunctioned.
7. Download all the necessary drivers from your printer's official web page. It is free to download and you can find it by entering your device model number on the Driver & Downloads page. Install all these drivers on your computer and then connect to the wifi.
You have successfully configured and connected your printer to your Belkin wireless router
Modern Printers come equipped with the option to configure it to your home network or connect it to your Belkin router. By connecting your printer to wireless network, numerous devices can give print commands over the network. Although these machines uses have become very easy and common for your network. But, we do receive complaints from users about the connectivity issue of their printer to Belkin Wireless router. You can follow these steps to configure your Printer to your Belkin router easily.
Why My Printer is Not Connecting to My Belkin Wireless Router?