Setup Dlink DAP 1330
Dlink DAP 1330 is a wireless range extender which is used to increase the network signal length in a dead zone. It has a Led button which is used to describe the extender range status. WPS button and signal strength indicators are located at the top of this extender.
Ethernet port and reset button are located at the back of the router. In the following content, we are going to explain how to setup Dlink DAP 1330 in easy manner and which things are required necessary to set it up.
Following things are required to Setup Dlink DAP 1330
Default gateway for D-Link router
- Computer, smartphone or any type of tablet
- Any type of installed browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet explorer
Connecting your router with WPS:
- First search the available outlet near your wireless router and thereafter plug-in the DAP 1330 and wait for some time for the LED light to blink
- In this step you need to press the WPS button on your wireless router
- Wait for approximately 60 seconds and then press the button on your dlink dap 1330 wireless extender
- If the status of LED light turns solid green on your wireless router which means that connection has been established successfully securely.
- In this step, you need to go into wireless setting of your device to look at the available wireless networks.
SSID on the DAP-1330 will assign following things automatically:
- It will assigned 2.4 GHz for your router’s SSID automatically
- Wireless password for the DAP-1330 will be the same for the router
Note: One important things should be noted down that moving your wireless extender to your wireless router will provide a more stable, secure and strong network.
This is the complete procedure to setup Dlink DAP-1330
Configure the DAP-1330 using a web browser:
- First plug-in the DAP-1330 in the nearest outlet available to your router
- Then open wireless setting of your wireless device
- Thereafter you need to scan the network and whenever you will get your home network, click on network and if you asked to enter password, you need to enter network password.
- Now open any installed browser on your machine and type the IP address of your DAP-1330, incase, if you do not know the IP address of your DAP-1330, you should navigate directly.
- Now you might prompt to enter username and password where you need to enter username and password. Some time you can leave blank password field and then press the enter button or click on the login button. Now you will be redirected to the dlink home page.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the language which you want to choose and click on the continue button
- Here you need to press the WPS button on your router, the WPS button on the wireless extender will start automatically.
- Now you need to enter new network name for dap 1330 and enter a new password and click on next button
- Now you need to enter administrator password for dap-1330. This password will be used in case if you enter into the web based configuration of your router.
- Now you need to click on the finish button and the DAP-1330 will start reboot.
- After rebooting process, if the status light is green and the indicator is solid lit then this make sure that your setup is now complete.
Contact Dlink tech support for getting efficient and reliable solution:
If you are unable to configure your router. Having unstable network connection or interface. No internet connectivity then in this situation there is only one answer which is technical support for Dlink. Dlink tech support is an online 24*7 available technical support provider. We understand how this machine is complex and if you do anything wrong, it might be crashed at any point of time. So we are available for your service 24 hours a day up to 365 days. We provide instant solution with no waiting queue and efficient way of troubleshooting techniques with in short period of time.
Our team comprises of dedicated team members which are certified engineers and professionals .They will guide you through an efficient and simplified process. These engineers have complete insight of router machine and capable to resolve complex problems with ease. You can also reach technical support by dialing toll free number for dlink tech support. If you are unable to make calls, you can go with live chat option which is also 24*7. You can ask your query on writing on chat window.