Hello Judy, if you forgot Netgear router password then use this steps to access Netgear router password -
1.First of all, open your internet browser and then type “www.routerlogin.net” into the address bar.
2.Now, you are prompted to a login page where you have to enter default login credentials of Netgear router.
Default username – admin
Default password - password
3.After entering above login details hit Login.
4.Now, you are redirected to Netgear login page where you need to tap on “Wireless Settings”.
5.Here you will see SSID and Passphrase option, just change their value and also note down on a piece of paper.
6.At last, save the settings by clicking on Apply button.
Another method to recover Netgear password -
1. First of all, type “www.routerlogin.net ” in the address bar.
2. Now, a login window will appear on the screen where you need to click on “Cancel” button.
3. If you have enabled Netgear router password recovery feature, then you have to enter a serial number for your Netgear router.
4. You can find the serial number from the product label.
5. Next, hit Continue button.
6.Now, you have to answers some security questions.
7. Again, hit Continue button. Now, a screen will display that will display your password.
8. After this hit Login Again button and login into Netgear router wizard by using the username and recovered the password.
I hope these methods will prove helpful for you. If you have any confusion in any of them then reach out at Netgear Wireless Router Technical Support Number.
What To Do I Forgot My Netgear Router Password?