Change NETGEAR Router Password:
Netgear allows you to change your router’s password in case you do not remember it. The process to reset Netgear Router Password is provided by Google Chrome, Firefox, and internet explorer. Although, the process is not supported by Safari.
Basically there are some steps that you must follow in order to Change Netgear Router Password.
- First of all, go to the address bar of your internet browser and enter www.routerlogin.net in it. After that, a login Window will appear in front of you.
- Now, go to the button of cancel and click on it.
- If it enables password recovery, then you must type router’s serial number. The serial number is mentioned on the product label.
- Now, tap on the button of continue. Then, the screen will display the security questions to be answered.
- In the next step to Reset Netgear Router Password, give answers to all the security questions.
- Navigate to continue and then click on it.
- Now, a Window will appear in front of you and will ask you to reset your password.
- Type-in the new password and then press enter.
- Also, you can enter new security questions and then move forward by clicking on the “Next” button.
- After that, you will receive a notification that your Netgear password has been changed successfully.
- Now, go back to the login page and log into your router by entering the new key you just created.
So, these were the steps that you are bound to follow in order to reset Netgear router password. If you still have any doubts regarding how to recover Netgear router password, then you can take assistance from router technical support.